Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tiera's All girls blog ; *

HISTORY
Blog
8th Grade Boys
Assembly
Girls Study Hall
HW: RJ 8.1-8.5
due tomorrow

Today is a block day so we only have history. The boys in the class just left to go see a assembly. So as soon as they left we started to discuss wether we should do the blog today or not do. Obviously we chose to do so yea. WELL CINDY'S HERE THAT WAS WHAT TIERRA HAD TO SAY(in black words) HEHHEHEHHE ANYWAYS WE'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING EXCEPT OUR NANOWRIMO WHICH IS SO SMOUZO. OH....EM..GEE... JUST REMEMBERED TODAY IN THE MORNING MS. NAKADA SAYS TO ME I LOOK LIKE A CARTOON:):DxD TEEHHE I WONDER WAT TYPE OD CARTOON THO HMMMMM????? LET ME THINK.......................................................................... I HAVE NOTHING MS. NAKADA YOU HAVE TO COMMENT MY PART ND SAY WHAT TYPE OF CARTOON CUZZ...UMM...UMM.. I TRIED TO THINK BUT IT HURTS MY BRAIN TEEHHHEE  OMG WHAT TIME IS IT......ADVENTURE TIME!!!! I'M SO CHEESYCOW HAHAH I'M SITTING HERE TYPING THEN I HEAR crunch...crunch...munch...munch...chew...chew. I wonder who's eating eeekkk IT WAS VANESSA EATING HER NUGGETS HAAHAHA wozer!!!:) hhmmm what else should i say OH MY JESUS WHAT A SHOCKER CELMY IS READING I'M PROUD SHE DESERVES A COOKIE bbbbuuuuuttttt everybody is writing in the blog and Samantha's NEXT THEN VANESSA SAYS SHE WANTS TO GO PPSSHHH! CHEATER WAIT YOUR TURN ANYWAYS IMMA STOP HERE ND STOP BEING SUCH A COMPUTER HOGER HAHAH BYE DUECES!

SamanthaaaaaaaaaaaHere;-*::::Welp Samantha m. here once again 3rd time yes :-D. I'd like to say that it's an all girls blog today and it's very silent.The boys make the class noisy. NO OFFENSE BOYS! Well , ight now everyone is doing nanowrimo and my story is coming out pretty good so far :-D, there's NOT much too say but CINDY V. Likes rude boy(A song). Now Buh Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay JENNY here :) The class is so quiet without the boys Dj isn't here to say " NO YOUR WRONG!" and Cushan isn't singing and saying "BOSS" and Andrew isn't moaning. I guess you can say when they are here it's annoying but no I kind of miss it. I never noticed how many boys there are because the room is so empty. Everyone is typing their novels and really getting into it. I give all the girls a thumbs up =D. 
Ms. Nakada just shushed me and Cindy. Cindy told me not type anything in a different color only she can. So what you are reading write now was supposed to be purple. Thanx alot cindy for crushing my dream! JK okay well there's really not much to say so BYE!!!
              Okay Angela here it is so quiet with out the boys I really don't miss them at all because I think girls are more mature than the guys. There is no "BOSS" or any "NO YOUR WRONG!!" I like it better like this. I think that the boys are the ones who always are loud in class. There is not really anything funny happening in class. What is funny is that Juliet is so hyper because usually she is so serious. Well, Jenny my writing is in purple so yea. Well, there is really nothing to say. So Peace out. :P
             Okiee Myra is here now.! Omg the boys came back.! ): boo.!! Everyone prepare themselves.! Wow its so quite without the boys here.. Now they're coming back.. Ms. Nakada said we should have a day where we all vote 2 boys off to have a little break.. Lol.. I'm down.!;p Is that them that I hear down the hall.? Wow it was.! lmfaoo there loud.!  Now Qeianna is reading this like a nosey person ! Lol ! Well yeaa now its loud;p Ms., we will take you up on that offer ;p  Some people look lost, not naming names[; lmaoo. Omg it got hot all of a sudden! Heyy where did dj go.?;p  I think all girls agreed boys suck;D lol. I hear Andrew's ipod all the way over here ahaa! Ahh Celmy's comming;p Nosey! Cushan just came over here to sing and Ms. Nakada told him to go back to his seat! Technically this part is Myra's, Qeianna's and Celmy's blog lol we are all writing something. Celmy was here for just a few min. lol.  Tiera's Bow Bera Blog why did the boys have to come back? It was so peaceful we have to vote six off the island because I forgot someone lol (insider) well I really didn't have much to say so BYE!! ;-* -Tiera

No comments:

Post a Comment