Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alex's blog

English                  history
blog                       ch. 8 creating the constitution
poetry                     hm. review notes
NanoWriMo
hm: r.j. 9.2


Well, thanks to peer pressure I'm doing that blog. I just found out I can call Qeanna kinky and Anthony is looking over my shoulder like I really smell good or something. We started off by writing missing reading journals and stuff. I have heard BOSS so many times now it's not even funny and Angel keeps looking at me and laughing which confuses me. During class all I hear is DJ talking about Shavon to someone and someone's really loud bad music. Angel I think is starting to look really retarded or something because he looks at me and every time he laughs he bats his chest with a limp hand. I'm only missing like 2 reading journals or something and I really want to write in my novel sooo badly I'm gonna explode with a bloody mess of ideas. Who knew that writing could be so addictive. I have to write reading journals now l8r. Writing about stuff i have already read is really boring. Kk I finished my reading journals I only had one surprisingly. English is over time for history.

History starts and everyone is talking but Nate and Daniel who just stare off into space very creepily. We are talking about yesterday's anarchy and how people would be destructive and not care if you're hurt or something. History was really boring besides Andrew making beats in the back of the class  which actually were not that bad. Angel looks like a pedophile.  Cindy is feeling her tongue up and saying it was smooth and then Ms. Nakada started snapping along to Andrews beat. I have a headache. The chairs are really uncomfortable so my spine hurts now. I'm getting tired and my left eye hurts. We are talking about the Articles of Confederation and starting to do a thing for the states.  It sounds kinda fun I am a dude named "Luther Martin" who sounds awesome but still not as cool as Mr. Blount. The bell rang gtg l8r. THE GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment