Monday, November 8, 2010

Nessa's Blog

English
Blog , Poetry
Nanowrimo 
Hw: R. J  9.1


History
Quiz#5 makeups
Review #1 
Ararchy
Ch.8 Creating the Constitution


When class started Ivan read his long blog which he kept stopping the whole time. We read our poetry sheets. Now we are doing Nanowrimo, so I will be back okay! I wrote 1773 words in my novel. Dj and Cushon moaning in class thats nasty and Ms. Nakada came in and said obnoxious! We kept writing doing the break.




Now we are in history and we are about to do make ups for quiz #5. 
And Dj needs to chill. Ms Nakada is passing out the test so we can do the make ups. Ughh I didn't come that day they did the test so I have to go and do the test next door. I just came back from taking the test. Dj yelled at Gary saying "BUT YOUR TEAM CHEATED!" hahaha weird. Why did Alex just put his face on my shoulder? Scary! and we are writing down our make ups but like always everyones talking. We had a couple minutes of anarchy.  It was funny.  People on each other's desks jumping from one to the other.  Then ms nakada said for us to stop and it means there were NO RULES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment