Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anthony "Arto"'s Blog

Agenda
Blog
English Standard Review
H/W: R.J. 12.2

English

So Alexa picked me to do the blog and for once I wanted to do it. Class is busy as usual. Ms. Nakada told us to take out our English sheets that we did yesterday. She is showing us the testing schedule. We get out of school a t 12:35. Cindy thought I was wearing two different shoes. lol! I can hear Cushan and Kemonte talking. Ms. Nakada is telling us what to write on our English sheets. She is telling Kemonte to focus. It's funny how she has to talk to Keomonte more than anyone else. Class is so focused. We're still going over our English standards. Lorena and Juliet are talking. Class is really quiet.Juliet and Lorena are laughing I don't know why. The bell rang so brb! =)

History

6th Grade Review Cont.
H/W Review Notes

The History bell rang so now we are doing our  History review. Class is quiet except Lorena and Juliet. Ms. Nakada said that Ramses had a 100 wive and a 100 kids. We are going to watch a video on ancient Egypt. That was really short video. Back to doing the review and the class is kinda talky. Hi Fuzz! The notes are really long. Like your glasses Joceyln. I almost knocked out. The class sounds like its on track. Ms. Nakada and I were talking about Indiana Jones for a quick sec. I'm singing in my head. lol! XD Class is talky again. Celmy waved at me. Forgot she was here. Another Tim and Moby movie. And another. So the bells gonna ring so I'm outskees.

No comments:

Post a Comment