Monday, November 1, 2010

Cindys Blog Not Yours!

English:)
blog
nanOwrimo
writer workshop
HW: reading journal 8.1

history
review for quiz #5
hw: study for quiz #5

We came into class Darrell read his blog. Then he decides to pick me for the blogger gosh he's such a cheesy cow and for DJ picking me guess who has a new girlfriend her name is Shavon. Isn't that cute!!  I believe he's sprung! lol! You know I'm playing Dj dont get hurt! annywaayys though were starting our Nanowrimo! It's very quiet. all I hear is keys typing. It's so awesome!:D It so smouzo I get to cuss in my story! HAHA and you can't. jk I'm only cussing cuzz I asked Ms.Nakada if i can.:D well English is about to be over so see ya next time!

History
OMG andrew is so sexy btw I didn't write that. Andrew would write that, wow. Well, history has begun and Ms. Nakada is writing our scores for NanoWrimo.  It's pretty funny how Dj and Cushan are roasting on each other Cushan said Dj has no mustache lol woowww.  Don't worry Darrell you have a peachfuzz:D Ms. Nakada passed out our assignments. Oh my. Ms. Nakada is so annoyeda nd Dj still keeps his conversation going c'mon now get real! We are doing test make-ups.  smh all bad well bell's gonna ring so DUECES

No comments:

Post a Comment