Friday, November 19, 2010

:P weAngela's Blog :D

English
Blog. Poetry
Nanowrimo daily
word goals
Pep talk! Word war!
HW RJ 10.1-10.5 due
Monday 11/29
Nanowrimo due 11/30


Ok, so, Gary picked me to to the blog. Why me?? :( We are reading our poetry and I could hear Angel talking to Amber about something that isn't English. Well, now everybody is cheering because Ms.Nakada is going to check reading journals on Monday 11/30. Now we are changing our word counts for nanowrimo if we want to change it. Amber just said hi to me and she sounded like a little girl. The class is really loud. Amber is just singing and dancing. I guess someone wants to smell really good because someone sprayed some perfume. Ok all I hear is typing except Amber yelling across the class. Dots is dancing really weird. Cindy was just singing a wonder pets song. Why is it that Amber is getting up to talk to other people. HEY! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! BY THE WAY THAT WAS AMBER. HA HA WELL THIS IS ANGELA I MEAN AMBER HA HA! I'M HUNGRY AND THEIR IS NO FOOD HA HA!! All the capitalized letters is Amber. Well DJ just mocked Samantha by laughing like her. Did you know that Amber collects lollipop wrappers. LOL!! HEYY! I DON'T I'M JUST TAKING THEM OUT MUAHAHAHA! :P HMM I GOT 4 :) Vanessa S. and the rest just came back from getting the newspaper. They said that they were talking to Mr. Berne about life.We just finished our nanowrimo and class is about to end so peace out!! :P


History
How Many Days to America
The U.S Constitution
HW Have A Great Break!!


We are now in history. DJ is jerking.We are doing cornell notes for English. Ms. Nakada is going to read us a story and DJ said, "OMG just like little kids,grow up!?!"Ms. Nakada got done reading the story and it was short, but a least we got to rest for a little while. The one who took a nap was DJ. We are now taking cornell notes on the story. We are also talking about the story that Ms. Nakada read. The class is really loud and everybody is calling on Ms. Nakada. DJ said that he still watches Elmo and he told everybody else to grow up and he still hasn't grown up yet so he shouldn't be talking. History class was more about English than History.That's really weird?!?!?Someone just farted oh wait no my mistake it was DJ like always! :| Anthony is reading and he said that he was thankful for facebook. Well class is about to end so Peace out and I am thankful for having the best teacher ever Ms.Nakada!!!! <3333 YOU ROCK MS.NAKADA!!!! <3333 (LOTS OF LOVE) :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment