Friday, November 5, 2010

Ivans big blog


English per:3
Homework:
Blog poetry
Nanowrimo Mo RJ
Work on novels
Book project due 11/12

Ok so its English class now and I'm really tired. Gary and Andrew are playing with the fans and everbody is laughing. Except Ms. Nakada. Who was kinda laughing while she was telling him to stop. Yeah so whatever that girls name picked me to do the blog and I'm kinda having fun. I'm about to get on Cushan's head maybe or Dj's head. Running with his shirt off like he was buff or something. I want to get out of this class really fast so I can go get some carmax. So now everybody's reading together. Then Ms. Nakada was telling everybody about  her family and how she shouldn't of have gone to college. She said that she wasn't ready and she said that she should of have traveled more. Also she said that she didn't really want to go to Oregon. Now she is checking reading journals and making everybody get their alpha smarts. Tell me why I ended up carrying Alexis jacket and it smells so good. Not that I'm smelling it though. I was just thinking about her. Low-key. But yea so now everybody's doing there poetry and I'm now going to be at one thousand words. Boss. We have a game tomorrow and I'm not really ready. My foot still hurts. I hope that it gets better for the game. Now that I'm wearing this big nightgown jersey. Well Ms. Nakada made me spit out my gum as usual and i'm kinda mad that was my second gum. But in second period I did slip one in my mouth not knowing that she was right in my face. I'm glad she didn't see because that was my last gum. We did have a great time yesturday with the men of color visitors. We all learned a lot of life experences from the guy I won;t every do another thing that he us to do agian. Man imma Boss .
  
History per:4
Homework:
My grades review 
Anarchy Constitutional
 Convention Hw review notes

   Ok Dj is already jerkin and class hasn't even started yet. Dj you can't JERK stop trying .Ok  Kemonte is hitting the beat and Immabout to get off .Ok where should I begin. Ok it's history class. Ms. Nakada didn't let me take a break, so now I'm really mad. My lips are really dry. I need some carmax. Andrew's now tryin' to sing. My ears are getting mad.I'm now going to right my homework down so I don't fail this class.So I'll be back.Next week doin the blog again cause I know all of yall enjoy me.I'm Ivan.Haha. Well Celmy is back but she left again. I thought she was staying. No I don't like her if thats what your thinking. I'm on somebody else. Oh, she is staying. Well, I'm going to get some gum.Mrs Nakada is now passing out test from a while ago. I think these are the makeup test. Boss. I didn't have to do it. She took her gum back.Everybody is chatting and Cushan is singing again. I still have Alexis' jacket man. I wish that I would of taken the break so that I could have given her her jacket back.I can't keep my mind off of her dang. Moving on man im gone. There's nothing to talk about. BOSS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment