Friday, October 29, 2010

Yung Haze BLOG.

ENGLISH
Nanorimo
Reading Journals
Writers Workshop
H.W. Make Up Work


English Class:


Let me just start off with "no you're wrong" "no you're wrong" "no you're wrong."  Celmy reads her blog when we walked in class. Ms. Nakada told the class to please write down the agenda and get out our poetry sheets.  Celmy picks me for today's blogger. Ms. Nakada tells Celmy to tell the bro Andrew to go sit down in his seat. Ms. Nakada gives us a new poetry sheet with Shakespeare and of course we are going to read it. LOL. We are now working on are Nanowrimo work sheets. It is so funny when Ivan says "BOSS" and "TRILLA." That's all I've got to say for English class but I will be back ok. One more thing though. I wish Ms. Cruz was here to say "no you're wrong" in Angela's face. Lol . I still love you Angela but she MILKED you.

History Class:

I'm back. We finishing our Nanowrimo work sheets. Ivan farted. LoL. I got another friend that farts. LOL. Then we talked about Dia de los Muertos and death and colored calacas.

No comments:

Post a Comment