Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anthony's Blog

History
Blog
Ch. 21: A Dividing Nation
Review
SPA
HW 8.1-8.4 Due Monday


So, Angie picked me to do the blog because she wants the whole desk to herself. =( We are going over our notes for the SPA test. Happy Birthday Juliet and Jocelyn!! =) Class is pretty quite. Ms. Nakada is going over how the U.S. got other states. Wow. Never seen the class this quiet. Nate is playing with his glasses. Class is pretty boring. Ms. Nakada is telling us about the Dred Scott Case. I just noticed that Myra got braces. Samantha,Celmy, and Quianna started laughing because Kemonte tried to sing. lol! Now were doing the questions for our notes. Were about to take our SPA. Ms. Nakada told us to put away our notes. Alex gave me some weird smile. Ms. Nakada is getting upset because people keep talking. Now were taking our test. Brb! I'm back and just finished my test. The class is really quiet. Now I can hear talking. The class looks bored. Vannessa picked her nose with four of her fingers. Well the period is about to endskees so Bye!! =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment