Monday, April 4, 2011

Qeianna's Blog'(;

Blog
T.G.F essay conclusions/submissions
R.J check 8.1-8.4
Hw:R.J 9.1 -Book project due Friday


Well. ANTHONY picked me to do the blog. NOT funny.-__- It's okay, I'll get you back.. Ms. Nakada is explaining what to put in each paragraph, and what to do to get an A. So far the class is quiet, the reason I know this because I can hear the sound of me typing. Which is rare;p Andrew came and did his "magic" again. And he put his alphasmart on my shoulder like I was a table!:D Hahaa, I had to get my alphasmart and do my essay. Imma start my essay I'll be back in a bit. AND of course Cindy comes and pushes a bunch of random letters! Then Kemonte! What's up with everyone doing that! Anyways back to my essay. The bell rang. Time to take a break! 


Ch.21 Cont. John Brown/Secession
Hw-Review notes


Celmy was here(;<3 The bell rang and we are back in class. EVERYONE keeps pressing random buttoms!!! Ms. Nakaka told everyone to go back to their seats and got mad cause CELMY and ANDREW didn't listen>:] Ms. Nakada is passing back work now. We are reviewing and making MORE notess.>.<  Cushan is singingg now;p Gary just confused Nixon with Dickson. Jenni and Alexa are passing notes and Alexa thru it and it hit Jenni on the back of the head!!:DD Well, the bell rang so bye !<33

No comments:

Post a Comment