Friday, March 25, 2011

gary's blog

Blog
Quiz #2 correction\ make-ups
R.J. check T.G.F. essay
HW Make-Up work

Today I had to do the blog because of Cindy, again. But right now we are getting ready to do test correction and Cushan is singing again. Simone just walking up in here with her over hyper self. We are done with corrections and I got 19 out of 20 on the test. English is over now.

History
Quiz #3
HW Review Notes
In history we are about to take a test about life in the west. But we are going over our notes first. I'm done with the test and it wasn't really hard and now Ms. Nakada is checking R.J. and i dont have mine because I don't have my binder today. This is me Andrew this blog stuff is wack as heck. Everyone is done with the test now and it's getting kind of loud. ok class is over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment