Monday, March 21, 2011

cushan's blog aha!

English
English scores
t.g.f part 5
homework; rj 7.1

Wooooooo ! Everybody is doing the three cups of tea [really, Cushan, we're not even reading that book anymore, try The Glory Field] summaries, and I don't know what it is but...... I just cant stop looking at kemontes.... hairline, like dang. Tiera is writing my summaries for me, how sweet of her. It seems like Ms. Nakada is getting mad because nobody knows what she is talking about. Kemonte keeps staring at me for some reason I don't know why though. We keep talking about this book. Ms. Nakada told us to take out our packet and turn to part 6. Everybody is taking their turn reading the glory feild. im mad because I lost my reading journals that ms.nakada was supposed to check on Friday and never did. Now I gotta do them over. dang dude. Ms. Nakada is talking about how drugs are bad for you like we don't know. Tiera over here twitchin out of no where, c'mon LIL MAMA !

History
ch 18 era of reform
hw: review notes

Ms. Nakada got us doing cornell notes like always, dang shawty. We are now talking abut the era of reform. Class is over in 25 minutes exactly and Ms. Nakada talked about Transcendentalism and Henry David Thoreau.

No comments:

Post a Comment