Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Andrew's blog

Agenda
English
Blog
Review for exam
T.G.F exam
homework, R.J. 7.1- 7.5 due friday


Look at Vanessa, sleeping during an exam. SMH.


We started off class by doing The Glory Field packet part 6.  I am going to do my packet becauce we are going to be able to use it for the test so I will be back ooh yea and Lakers are wack. Cushan can sing il give it to him but he sings WAY TOO MUCH. I am about to take the test.This test is SSSSSOOOOOO boring. Ha ha Vannessa has to use the jump rope becauce she was falling asleep during the test. Vannessa shouldn't you be outside jumping haha. She is all but hurt because I am going to put a pic of her sleeping haha me and gary were throwing a ball back and forth and then I threw it to Daniel. He tried to throw it back to me but he has no aim and it went way over me and bounced all over the classroom and he got us caught but of cource Ms. Nakada is a cool teacher so she isn't mad at least I hope not haha well class is almost over so that means I'm done .

No comments:

Post a Comment