Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alex's blog

English
blog
T.G.F. quiz makeups
hw:RJ 5.2 pg 223-234


Well here I am doing the blog against my will. We started off English class by talking about how Nate is a D.J. and writing the agenda. Then we are told to start clearing our desks in order to correct tests. Lots of talking coming from behind me and next to me during the passing out of the tests. Ms. Nakada seems to be getting mad from Cushan's constant singing. Doing the blog, I notice people tal about really random things like jelly and stepmoms, mostly from Cindy and Matthew but I think that it's normal for them. Well, English is over see you in history.


History
history grades
cival war soldier prep
HW: history quiz friday review notes


History started by everyone in the class talking to each other until Mrs.Nakada silenced us all. Logan started humming Christmas songs and Cindy started bugging Ms. Nakada about her new creation when you combine a pen and  pencil its called the PENcil. Hahaha Cindy has a very active imagination clearly.  I passed out some propaganda to thier owners. I got pretty good grades on both of the tests that were passed back. Angel made some funny faces at me and Logan and they were pretty funny because he looked like a dinosaur mixed with Buddah. It turns out that Angel also responds if you call buddah and look at him. We started writing the notes on the cival war prep and how an actor is coming to our class while most of the class and I are going to Knotts which I think is better but that's just an opinion. This chair's seat is very uncomfortable. It's hurting my buns. Oh, and Anthony I like your glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment