Monday, March 28, 2011

cindys blog not urs! BACK OFF

ENGLISH
blog
writing reaponces to
lit: authors B.A.T.H
recurring themes
hw rj 8.1

HISTORY
quiz #3 corrections/make ups
ch21: a dividing nation
hw: review notes

Okay so Gary decides to pick my name to write this blog? Like really that's... Aannywhhooo we're taking notes writing responses to literature, something about themes but yahhh omg guess what my buddy gave me a big thing of bubbles ahh can't wait till I go home:) Ms. Nakada just told Andrew to switch his seat and I dont think he wants...but heyyy guess what THAT'S LIFE:) wwoowww Ms. Nakada just said chill-lax woowwww so old haven't heard that in the longsest. Daniel is like just kick back relaxing in his chair. He acts like my doggy. My doggy's name is Summer except Daniel doesn't look like her. My doggy is so much sexier lol soo English class is over.

Ms. Berman, I think that's how yuh spell her name but anywho she comes in says that Cushan and Gary left a trail of pretzles in the hall....kid comes in with a dustpan and a broom says that Ms. Berman wants them to clean it up.....wow we have 2 new cinderalles in our classroom nice. Now we're in history. We took test make-ups now we're finishing our notes on dividing nation. My hand hurts like really bad -______- not kool bruhh bruhh anywho I'm sitting wondering about that one Abraham Lincoln statue.... wat if it comes to our school nd just  steps on it. He kills everyone except me and he's carying me and I'm waving goodbye to yuh guys.....ahhhhh that'll be so awesme too bad that can't freaken happen now I'm mad. But hey guess waatt when I grow up I wanna run for president. I'll be the Latina president.....the cool president.... the type of president that will slap you out of now where hahhhaa that'll be funny. I'll serve yuh guys cookies and for the people that are mean I'll serve you my dogs poop and I'll make you eat it right in front of me:) ahhhh that'll be such a good life

No comments:

Post a Comment