Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brittany's Blog

Agenda
blog, poetry
quiz #1 make ups
T.G.F part 4
HW: r.j 5.3 p.235-248
         r.j 5.4 p.249-267
         r.j 5.5 p.268-290 due friday

Well here I am doing the blog for the first time since being switched into this class...I got chosen
 to do the blog by Alex. Thanks Alex!!! Anyways while we were reading the poetry, Cindy decides to start talking faster than everyone and Ms. Nakada asks her if she is purposly reading ahead of everyone, but she says, "No Ms. I thought that everyone was with me." lol. After we are finished reading the poetry Ms. Nakada passes out our T.G.F parts 1 and 2 quiz... the class is quiet now because we are doing our quiz make-ups. Alex got up to get highlighters and is dancing back to his seat. I can hear a lot of talking behind me. Myra and Cindy are giggling because Cindy is laying all over Myras desk while they are both listening to music. Lorena walked by me and started pushing random keys on the keyboard...lol...Matthew is banging on the desk and it's kind of annoying. Ms. Nakada announces to the class to keep working on our make ups even though we will move on to The Glory Field summaries part 4, 5and 6. The posters on the floor in the front of the class fell and Andrew claims that Ms. Nakada has a ghost in her classroom and he tells her that it's Casper. This chair is really hurting my back. Ms. Nakada puts on the board IMHO and no one knows what it means...and once again Alex is walking in front of me dancing.andrew is making wierd facial expressions and its pretty funny. Andrew picks up his stuff and moves to vannesas seat next to Gary. I can hear Cindy behind me making baby noises and then Andrew on the other hand is making walrus like noises..idk if he was laughing or what he was doing but it was weird. We are still working on our glory field summaries. Now we are working on our packets,and ms. nakada says its our ticket out the door. Cushan is singing as usual. Well, the bell is about to to ring so byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment