Thursday, September 30, 2010

Khalifah's blog

Propaganda for the southern colonies.
history
blog
ch 3 The English Colonies
hw review notes
r.j 3.1-3.5

Ok now it's my turn to do the blog and I don't feel so good. Ms. Nakada tells us to take out a page for cornell notes and Samantha's over there day dreaming again. DJ is roasting on somebody but I can't tell. Ms. Nakada still does not know her students names.  She called Angel, Christian. Ms. Nakada tells us we have to draw another map and DJ says I love to draw maps when I know he doesn't. It seems like everybody needs a pencil today and I'm slowly running out of pencils. The room is so quiet and as you know DJ has to mess it and say, "What are you doing?" so the whole class can hear. I'm right next to the door and I hear this singing "No One" by Alicia Keys. I'm shakin my head. Mr. Miller right next door yelling at his students. Luckily Ms. Nakada doesn't yell at us only at DJ. Somebody just got in trouble for passing a note lol. Kemonte is over there acting like he some kind of A student or something. DJ just farted but he actually got out of his seat and went out side.  What a shocker. Ms. Nakada is putting Kemonte on blast right now lol. Mr. Berne just came in and all of the students, everybody just got quiet. DJ is in his chair listening to his ipod and jerkin and trying to rap. Ms. Nakada tells every one that report cards come out next week. Everybody gasped like the world was going to end. DJ just farted and said, "That slipped out."  Ms. Nakada tells us that we have to do this thing called a propaganda and I'm sitting here seeing what I'm supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment