Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Second Day of School!

Artifacts students brought: a drum, pictures, necklace, and a plaque.
English
BLOG
Collect homework
Independent Reading
HW: read 20 pages

History
Who are we?
observing artifacts
HW: supplies!

Blogger: Cushan

Darrell is yelling "HE A MAN CHILD!' I want to let you know how NOT funny that was. Darrell, I'm on your head! Right at the moment, Ms. Nakada is taking roll and for some reason some people can't stop laughing (Darrell) shaking my head. I'm excited to be doing the second blog of the year. I have a feeling this gonna be a good year lol! Samantha has some white stuff on the top of her eye and I'm just staring at her not saying anything lol. Ms. Nakada at the moment is making a seating chart for the class, while everybody else reads their book, EXCEPT ME! ha. ha. Man, blogging is fun, I must say. Whoa Ms. Nakada cries herself to sleep. TRAGIC! And she was serious. Seems like Ms. Nakada doesn't know the names yet of her students, but she just called Kemonte Quinton shaking my head... again.

I'm going to go home and going to read a book. I'm going to get in the zone! Andrew and Daniel just walked in carrying a backpack full of books! Andrew I'm on your head! Man, I can't wait to go watch that new king kong movie starring Darrell!

History class has just began. Ms. Nakada is reading everybody the independent reading rubric, she is pretty much saying to use your reading time wisely and don't waste your time and not do anything! Because when the report cards are about to come out, you're gonna wanna make it up and you're gonna be the one looking stupid. Lol everybody needs to get a 4 though. Dang, Darrell has been quiet for the longest (5 mins.) Ms. Nakada named her dog after a book lol. It's cool though. I'm going to do my artifact observation real quick. I'll be back. I am back lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment