Monday, September 27, 2010

Sammie's Blog ;-*

English
Blog, poetry
my scores
Book projects
Writers workshop
Hw-RJ 3.1

Well, right now were in English class 3 period and Ms. Nakada is talking about a poem called "The Eagle." Now she's talking about cartoon characters with alliterative names. We're reading a poem by Langston Hughes named "Poem." Cushan looks like he's in a daze. Christian looks like he's very into his work, but also confused about what we're doing. Ms. Nakada is telling us about our points on the assignments that we turned in. "We have 7 book projects to do," Ms. Nakada said. Khalifah looks tired. Cindy has a determined look on her face. Christian looks confused about what Ms.Nakada is saying but I'm sure he will get back on task in a minute. Well, we're about to do writers workshop. We're being told how to plug up the alphasmart and get all of the words that we typed onto the computer. Cindy just bumped into Quieana's stomach; I think it was on purpose. I just asked Christian if he was confused and he says he's very confused, and doesn't remember his number for alphasmart, SMH :-\ poor Christian. Celmy starts laughing because Christian still doesn't remember his number & Cushan keeps walking around the class. Christian just told me someone erased his paragraph on alphasmart for period 3 which is all bad. He has to type everything back up. GOSH. Today might NOT be Christian's day :-( I feel bad for him! It's so HOT>:O. Gary is looking around like he doesn't know what to type or what to do. Well, I have to do my work so BRB ! Well, I'm back and finished with writers workshop. Cushan looks HOT and TIRED.


History
My scores!
Quiz#1 make-ups
Ch.2:European Exploration
Hw-Study for quiz#2

Yaay! We're in history ! We're checking our scores right about now. Cushan and Andrew are out of their seats and are fighting I guess. SMH, boys these days! We're going over the quizzes and how to get more points on the quiz. Every one is talking quietly while were going over the quiz. Some people in the back of the class start talking about how Kemonte just said Russia was a continent. Now we're answering about states in the west and midwest and etc. Christian is picking at his sweater and it's really HOT and I don't even know why he has it on if he's going to pick at it. Gary is talking to Cushan and he's just laughing. Cindy looks very sleepy and irritated :-\ thats NOT good at all. Now people are talking and laughing. Christian told me NOT to type that he was banging his head with a water bottle but I'm typing it any way because he shouldn't have told me NOT to type it.  Cushan just did his weird laugh. We have to do cornell notes. UGH i really don't like them but I have to do it and study them. Ms. Nakada just said hello mates lol. Ms. Nakada just said who would like to present ........ and Christian and Andrew yell Me before she could even say the name of the person SMH! Vanessa just yelled you guys aren't the colonist of England to some group. Christian randomly starts laughing and it makes me laugh very awkward moment but it was funny. Leslie randomly yells Pirates of the Caribbean. Angela is fanning Tiera with a notebook. lol it looks funny. Ms. Nakada is talking about claiming lands and etc. The class is kind of loud.    Well, there period is over so BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment