Friday, October 1, 2010

vanessa's blog

English
blog, poetry,
The Outsiders ch.5 summarry
r.j check
readers/writers workshop
hw. complete make up homework
bloger: Vanessa V.

We started the day reading the blog for yesterdays blog and then reviewed our poetry. Right now we started The Outsiders Summary for chapter 4-5. So far no one has made 1 funny remark and those who usually talk are quiet.  Right now Ms. Nakada is saying, "Poor Ponyboy. They have to cut his hair." hahaha. Yeah that is funny. 5 min. later, it seems like the talking just started. I knew this quietness wouldn't last long. What are Leislie and Quiana laughing about? Is Darrell chewing some thing? Ms. nakada is now saying that Ponyboy and Johnny are stuck in the church with nothing kids our age love. They're just smokeing and reading all day long."nice" and "balony" where the only things I heard from the class other than Ms. Nakada talking. Darrell keeps looking at the clock. Why in such a big rush to get out of class darrel? lol!

Meanwhile Vanessa S. keeps talking while I'm trying to read!!!! Hh well what can you do? Who just said "it's a short t" or did I hear wrong???? lol I think Darrell just fell a sleep hahaha omg. He is only inches away from falling off his seat. Oh no, wait he just woke up and....... he's down again! Now Alexa seems like she is really bored. Hi amber. it sounds like some one turned up their ipod up to much. I mean even I can hear it and I'm in the other side of classroom!!!! Bell just rang. Be back soon. :)

history
ch.4 life conlonies
hw. review notes.

So far Daniel keeps saying, "You're ugly. You're fat to someone in front of him??? Why do people keep staring at me? Especially that guy with the glasses. so far every one looks like they are about to fall a sleep in their chair!! lol. who keeps saying woooow?? and now daniel is laughing for no reason! What's with all the laughing? Is laughing a new type of contagious disease?!? Darrell says, "I just got a new class haha." Ms. Nakada said, "What class?" Darrell: "History hahaha" Ms. Vakada to Vanessa S. "Why is he like that?" Don't ask us. We have no idea. Okay who just said "poop."  ahahaha just redirted the road. Ms. Nakada just asked everyone where they want to live in the 1600's farm or city. Vanessa just said city but Ms. Nakada said she will regret her decison. "I might change my mind. I'll be open minded." Tiera, stop staring at me!!! Too much laughing. Ms. Nakada said, "You guys are really loud readers." 5 mins later Ms. Nakada said, "You should never drink your poop, or your pee or eat your poop." If you don't like this subject don't talk about  it. Ms. Nakada "Amber, Amber's friend warning." Leislie, "Morning", Ms. Nakada " huh" hey i thought ms nakada said morning too. 5 min's later ms nakada "The British have a long history with kings you know, off with their heads and all that." 10 min's later Ms. Nakada says, "Andrew, have you found one way to punish people?" hahahaha lol that sounds so wrong! Again people saying comments out of no where this time they said poor king. Well class is almost over. I hope you enjoyed the blog. 2 min's later, Ms. Nakada said, "Cushan, you almost killed me." How? How did she almost get killed? ah some one just hit my elbow with a book. bell just rang. See you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment