Friday, September 17, 2010

cindys blog:)

a student's timeline
Agenda:
BLOG
Collect HW/ET form
hw: Catch up on reading!

History
Time lines continued
hw: review notes


Darrell read his blog from yesterday, which was pretty funny. After he got done reading, Ms. Nakada checked our reading journal and collected our ET forms while everyone read. Samantha looked very lost while everyone was reading...smh all bad! Cushan smelled something funky and asked Darrell if he farted lol wow. EVERY TIME I typed people stared at me. That was creepy. WOW! Our class hardly anybody did their reading journal! That's sad. Most of us got a D for our reading journal. We have to work on that. Next ,we opened our English notebook and began on writing down our English scores. Finally, we packed up and got ready for history:)Shavon said aloud, "Imma pee on myself." omg WEIRDO!

HISTORY has just began we opened our history notebook and went to our timelines. Ms. Nakada said dry erase markers make her happy. Ookkayy that's umm nice? We are now going over what we learned in sixth and seventh grade. Ms. Nakada saying, dude lol awesome:)

CUSHAN TAKING OVER (because Cindy got a summons)!! Aha! Sooooo, Teira just got a summons to the office. Hold on. Tell me why I got in trouble because Darrell was holding up the stairs and they finally broke the line and at least 15 people walked over me and Ms. Berman looked at me because I used the rail to bring myself back up and she tells me to come to her classroom for no reason! She has mad problems!

NOW BACK TO CINDY'S BLOG NOT CUSHAN'S!! Sorry he had to come in and type. I got a summons now.  Soooo, Ms. Nakada and Darrell and Cushan are fighting over football.  We all had to write 10 events from our life for a timeline.  Wowwww, smh. Darrell singing pretty boy swagg lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment