Thursday, September 16, 2010

''YUNG HAZE" BLOG

Cushan's map of the world.
Agenda: BLOG
HISTORY NB 
Intro to Geography 
World Map 
Time lines
HW: Review Notes , RJ 1.1 - 1.3 DUE tomorrow! ET Form!

Blogger:  Darrell


We walked in the class room and sat in our seats. A student named Vanessa read the blog for today. She talked about me farting in class. It was a little mean. I wasn't tripping though. It was funny. She got me on that one. LOL. Once again, I made Samantha laugh. Why is ''HE'S UH MON CHILD" funny to you? I think it's how I say it. I always make people laugh.


Ms. Nakada gave us a history book to take home. She tells everyone to open the book and turn to page A1. Ms. Gonnella, our school principal walks in our room to see what Ms. Nakada is teaching. I tell my friend Gary, "I'm about to fart again." LOL. My neighbor Jennifer says, "Darrell, don't do it. Go outside." Gary starts laughing like an retarded possum in a dark alley. LOL. Ms. Nakada says, "Are you ready to do some drawing?" Andrew says, "No." I fart again and Ms. Nakada says, "SMH." Cindy says, "What did you eat?" Gary says, "EVERYTHING." Cindy says, "It smells like my nieces diaper." 

We start drawing a map of the world. Cushan starts all over on his paper because he wants it to be neat. We ask Cushan if he can do the pin drop and he says, "I never did that in my life." Jennifer says, "The pin drop is when the pin drop." LOL. Why does Joshua look like the skater BIG BLACK. That's funny because he really does though.

We drew a map of the United States too and then started time lines.

Love, Yung Haze

1 comment:

  1. Ladies and gentleman, this is what I'm up against. How can I possibly teach with Darrell polluting my class? Child please.

    ReplyDelete