Friday, September 24, 2010

andrew's blog

English
Blog
The Outsiders Summaries
Writers Workshop
Reading journal
homework reading journal

Ms. Nakada is over saying Gary needs some glasses. Right now we are talking about the book The Outsiders. This book is about a gang of greasers who fight with their rival gang the Socs. It takes place in a greaser neighborhood. The girl who wrote this book was only 15. Ms. Nakada said, "I hope everyone did their reading," and Cushan said, "You know me, Ms. Nakada." The class is kinda quiet today. I wonder why, oh DJ is gone. Cushan got some starring problems. We are taking out our Perfect Paragraph I am doing mine on my winter life. Cushan keeps on singing. Ms nakada is explaining how to use an Alphasmart. Cushan is still singing but now to Cindy. Kemonte is so annoying. He never stops talking. Cushan. Gary can't listen to his ipod no more because he was talking to Cushan. He's trying to lie and say he wasn't talking. When I went over to get my Alphasmart like always Samantha told me I'm looking beautiful.

History
ch.1 Native Americans
ch.2 European Exploration
Homerwork: review notes

                Right now we are going over our maps and notes. We need to know the main thing like what they wore what they eat what the weather is like, shelter and environment. Kemonte and Cushan are still starring at each other. They are throwing things all over. Dang, we do so many cornell notes. It's way too much. We always have to do them for everything. Cushan is scaring Andrea. Cushan got caught messing with her. Ms. Nakada is SHH. My side of the room is North America. Cushon is saying that Angela is racist. Ms. Nakada is explaining that our great, great, great, great, great, grandparents walked very far to get here. She said that it took them thousands of years. Gary said "OH MY GOD." So many people came to this room from the office. TK walked in and Cushan said, "YOU LOOKIN HANDSOME." Dang, I hate doing the blog. I can't do my work and type at the same time. Gary called Amber Cristina Columbus. 90 percent of native americans died from diseeses. Cushan said he has been around for thousands of years. Gary said Kemonte look like he's from Africa. Cindy said Cushan is pulling her hair He said"NO I'M NOOOTT." Sorry. My blog wasn't funny. I was trying to pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment