Tuesday, April 12, 2011

lorena's Blog

English

Blog.I AM poems
writers workshop
hwRJ 10.2

Jesse read his blog and Juliet tells him to pick me, so he does. Thanks Juliet!! We are doing I am poems and the class is quiet. Ms. Nakada asked who wanted to share. No one wants to share so we are doing one as a class. The poem is long. Now we are doing writer's workshop. It's loud so Ms. Nakada gets mad. The bell just rang so I will be back.


History

150th anniversary
BULL RAN 
hw.review notes

Well. I am back and now we are talking about Bull Run. Lily's brother goes to join the war. Shem Suggs is fighting only for a horse. Now we are doing to get into our groups. We have to get the next three down. We are listening to a radio story about the war. The bell is about to ring to bye :) sorry my blog was short and boring :(

No comments:

Post a Comment