Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Manthaaaa's Blogg :-* ` Deal w. It `

English
Blog
Parent survey
Spa
R.j 9.1-9.5&Book project due.Friday


Well I raised my hand to do the blog :) ! We start off by coming in the computer lab and reading Kemonte's blog :-p . Now were doing the SPA . Alex just read a poem in an awkward voice LOVED IT :-D ! WAIT WAIT Cindy's NOT here :'( . Work time though brb :) (i smile a lot) . Matthew made me giggle. He cussed :-D POTTY MOUTH ! Khalifah just started singing BLACK&YELLOW SMH thinking he's Wiz Khalifa NOT ! I thought my best friend Christian just called me Khalifa. Funny NOT huh I know :( . Cushan looks so cute <3 with his Victoria Secret sweater on (It's really Alexis') aha . Ms. Nakada sounds like she's becoming frustrated with us talking and giggling. I think I'll stop. I don't want her mad at me , and I suggest Khalifa stops to because he's annoying me. People are washing their hands randomly and Ms.Nakada is getting MAD >:o . I'll stay in my seat :). Ugh Khalifa keeps laughing Matthew is being retarded. Well, the bell is going to ring in a few and the class is noisy and annoying so I shall be going. Goodbye blog ! IMY CINDY :-* !

No comments:

Post a Comment