Friday, April 8, 2011

Juliet's Blog:)

ENGLISH
BLOG/POETRY
WRITERS WORKSHOP
SPA T.G.F ESSAY
RJ. CHECK/BOOK PROJECTS
HW:MAKE UP WORK DUE MONDAY




HISTORY
CH.22 THE CIVIL WAR
HW:REVIEW NOTES


Angel picked me to do the blog.So we started the class by doing something for the LAUSD...Dots keeps making funny of me because I am doing the blog. The class is so quiet and I just hear Jenny talking to Max. Jenni is taking over for right now. Juliet is going idk where so yea nothing interesting is really happening everyone is pretty much doing their work.  Lorena was here:) now Ms. Nakada is checking reading journals and book projects.  Hey it's me Angie lol I'm bored and Juliet's gone so I just decided to write in her blog...Bye Juliet. well now we are taking a break so be back. 


Juliet is still gone. Now it is history. Cushan is singing and Ms. Nakada told him to stop. We are talking about the civil war. Ms. Nakada said that we are going to draw a map on the back of the paper and everyone screams NO!!!!!! we are drawing and every one is talking. dots is laughing. Alexa is putting every state. The class is about to end so bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment