Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alex's blog HAPPY BIRTH DAY MS. NAKADA!!!1 :D Derp

Blog
Review for quiz
Quiz
Bull Run
Hw: poetry collections and RJ 11.1 - 11.5

Well thanks to Angel I'm doing the blog but i guess its ok. Daniel forgot who Abraham Lincoln was and made some faces at Cindy due to boredom. We reviewed for the quiz and the whole time the class listened to Ms. Nakada and Daniel arguing. Well I'm gonna do my quiz now l8r.... I nearly fell asleep while writing the perfect paragraph. Well, I finished my test and it looks like a few others are too. I watch my classmates walk around the classroom aimlessly and I nearly fell asleep again. I will take a nap during xperiod I guess. Cindy is very wierd hahaha. I just got a Bull Run book and I don't know what to with it yet. Tiera trips on a stool and I find a dime on the floor. We get into reading Bull Run and I did a bunch. Well I'm gonna go this. Alex Prado, period 4 news, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment