Monday, April 25, 2011

Myra's blog(:

Angenda
English
Blog
Poetry
Writers workshop
Hw: RJ 11.1

Well Matthew picked me to do the blog >.< and Ms. Nakada said something about Justin Bieber and everyone started laughing, hahaa ;D now Ms. Nakada is reading a poem called "Shafro" by Terrence Hayes. We have to write a poem inspired by him.  Daniel was day dreaming and he didn't know that we had to write a poem, D O R K!;p Now we're reading another poem called "Phenemenal Women" by Maya Angelou. Well, I wrote my poem, and I kinda like it.(: Well now were doing Writers Workshop, and I have poems to write, soo be back(; Omg like really Matthew, he came and idk what he did but this page disapeared. Whatever at least Ms. Nakada got it back for me. Lol:p 

History
Ch 22: The Civil War
Bull Run
Hw: Review Notes
Quiz Thursday

We're reviewing our notes on The Civil War. Daniel was so smart to move seats, thinking that Ms. Nakada wouldn't see him but she did and made him move, ha ha sucks for you!:D Right now class is pretty quiet and nothing funny is happening righ now, we're just writing notes. Wow Cushan is slapping himself in the face, W E I R D O! Now were getting into our Lit. cirlces. Angel called Ms. Nakada mom.  Well the bell is about to ring so bye.(:<3'

No comments:

Post a Comment