Monday, October 4, 2010

Anthony's Blog

Agenda:English
BLOG:Poetry
The Outsiders Ch.6 Summary
Writer's Workshop
HW: RJ 4.1 to Ch.7,Quiz Tomorrow
History
My Scores
Quiz #2 Make-Ups
Ch.4:Colonial Life
HW:Review Notes

Ok, Vanessa's Blog was a little boring but there were a couple funny parts. Ms. Nakada has this funny face when she pretends to be surprised. Amber keeps staring at me for some reason. And she is still staring. Now Logen was making some kind of mad face while reading The Outsiders. I can see Gary flexing and feeling his arms. lol! I don't know why Gary was shouting to Vanessa to pick me to write this blog.lol! Ms. Nakada asks Darrell if he ever listens to her. Josh has a really creepy smile. Josh is doing this nasty looking thing with his tounge. Ugh! Wow I never thought that Cushan would look different with glasses, or are they fake? Now we are doing writer's workshop.  Josh and Amber are fighting because Josh is poking Amber. And Josh is doing his air guitar. Alex and Leslie are flirting. Now Celmy is staring at me. Why is everybody staring at me, seriously! Vanessa and Celmy are laughing now, even though I can't hear them.lol! WOW Ms. Nakada has this serious look on her face. It scares me. Ms. Nakada passes back our work and we record our scores. We're going over our Quiz #2 make-ups.  Alex was flirting with Leislie. He's fighting with me because he denies flirting when I saw him. He quotes:  "No, I wasn't flirting with her!" The Silly bands that everyone one is wearing looks like something new. UGH! Alex just ate a GREEN crayon. I must taste good to him. That is NASTY!! WOW Shavon is not funny today. It's strange. She is always funny.=) Amber and Josh are fighting over a marker.lol! Darrell is touching Cushan's hair. Weird? Amber keeps saying she's Asian and that she is a ninja. Ha! ha! ha! Daniel is singing! lol! Amber and Shavon are throwing up heart shaped gang signs. Now we're working on our notes about Life in the Colonies.  Well, the bell is is about to ring so, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment