Tuesday, October 26, 2010

^-^ Juliet's Blog :)

ENGLISH
Blog
SPA
HW Reading Journal 7.2

 Okay, I haven't done the blog yet. Ms. Nakada asked students who hasn't done the  blog I was trying to hide myself but then Cindy said "She hasn't done the blog yet." Then Ms. Nakada asked me if I have done the blog and I told her the truth.;(( Vanessa is passing out the test answer sheets.We are starting the SPA. Ms. Nakada is reading the paragraphs from the stories. She is also reading the questions to us so we could stay focused. So now I am bubbling the answers to the test.We are all done with the test. The bell rang!! okay bye

HISTORY
American Rev.
Battle Map
Ch. 7: The American Revolution
HW: Review Notes

    We are now in history. The whole class are finishing their maps except me. Angela keeps laughing at me  because I am doing the blog and I don't want to do it because I am very shy. LOL She is not shy. (Angela) IDK what to write in the blog. I'm new at this. I think sometimes I don't know what to do!! Ms. Nakada is talking about American Revolution.We are doing cornell notes. The bell is almost going to ring!!! Okay BYE!!!  PEACE OUT!! JULIET WAS HERE!!! :)))) <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment