Wednesday, October 20, 2010

*dots* blog

English
blog/ poetry
essay exam
writer's workshop

Today we entered class and wrote the agenda. Nate read the blog. It was short. Ms. Nakada learned my nickname. Ms. Nakada is writing her essay and we are watching. Class is really quiet today!! I wonder why?? Our essay's need to have extra information. First you start with the topic and then you have to explain  why you think Ponyboy will or will not stay gold. We have to get our quotes from the book. We are about to start the essay so I'll be back.ughhhhhh test time!!!!!! I have the hicups!!!!! Every one looks really concentrated yay that's a good thing!!!! Ms. Nakada must be happy. Well, some people are done like meeeee!! Cushan doesn't stop singing but he does have a nice voice. Now, Andrew is singing too. Kemonte its pretty funny!...lol Well, the bell is about to ring so bye !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how proud I am of how hard everyone worked on their essay exams. I am quite happy because you all rock! Your thesis statements, reasons, and evidence show you're some smart cookies...

    ReplyDelete