Monday, October 25, 2010

Ambers blog(:

English
blog. poetry
English scores
spa#1
hw RJ 7.1

Well, I was the last person to do the blog(; okay first we are starting to read the poem "The Road Not Taken." Tiera started laughing but I'm not sure why. Now we are turning to our English scores yup.... Jenny just said hey I got the stuff ha ha. Angel keeps trying to touch the computer.  I poked him. We are writing in our new scores. Cindy and Vanessa are passing out papers. Somebody threw something hmmm My blog isn't very interesting or funny.... Andrew just threw a paper clip at jenny haha(:  hmm finally Darrell has not said, "NO YOUR WRONG!!!" Ms.Nakada is talking about doing make ups okay well imma work on my make ups so imma go for a while. tick tock tick tock. Okay I'm back. I just heard somebody say, "We're having an A B conversation so C your way out." Ms. Nakada said that most of us didn't do the paragraph right aww ); Angel just poked me somebody has a big eraser!!!:D Ms.nakada is showing us her essay from the outsiders oh noo now were  going to take the test:0 Ms.Nakada said we might not have enough time to finish the test. she is explaining the test to us.

History
REVIEW
Quiz#4
Hw NONE(:

YAYY!!(: well we have no Hw for history  but we still have a history test:(  Angel got in trouble for talking. Some people are looking all over the place yup yup now we are talking about a story called Mrs. Flowers. It's about a a girl named Margarite and something bad happened to her. Ms. Nakada  is letting us review our notes for 5 minutes. Okay we are about to take the test so imma go for a while(; i think the test will take up the whole period so byebye!:) LOVE PEACE CHIKEN GREASE:DHAHA! love amberlly.

No comments:

Post a Comment