Friday, June 3, 2011

Monii's 14th Birthday Blog

English
Blog
Readers/writer's workshop
r.j check 14.1-14.4
hw- Makeup work.

Today we came into the class and took our seats. Well it's a special daay, It's my birthdaay :* I'm a 14 year old as of today(: Any way, I went out of class to go and sign the roster for the soccer game this weekend, and while I was out I saw my P.N.C Paygeeee(:  Ha ha it was funny to see her outside, then we came back to class and I sat down and I began the blog.... which I'm doing right now(: Sooo now we are looking through our portfolios to find PRETTY NOT UGLY work to be put up for open house! Plutoo.. I mean Robert is irritating me and Ms. Nakada is taking his side -.- Now we are taking a lovely break haha BRB<3.

History
Ch.24 Cont
Hw- Review notes.

So we came back from break and we all sat down in our seats. Then I went to run a few errands for Ms. Nakada then this occured ----->  ROBERT: Simone, look who's talking your the one yelling at me for asking you to not yell.  ROBERT IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HECK UP YOU IRRiTATE MEE!!!!!! I came back to class from my errands and I sat down and began my notes on chapter 24. tehe. Soo after school me and my P.N.C Paygeee :* are going to westside to just have fun for my b-daay then I'm giving her a ride homee.. that's my little monkey btw<3 haha. ROBERT IS STILL TALKING HIS PETTY TALK!!!! >:O Ughhh but now we are doing the propaganda and haha Payge and Maia are making me happy(: and Payge's jumping around like a rabbit and just yelled "DANG  WoooWoooWooo" ahahahahaha DOG :D OMG ROBERT LEFT!! Anyways now I'm in a better mood! haha well Daniel keeps on calling me a "BetterHalf" Knowing that I'm not going to answer since Shay is my actual BetterHalf<3 haha well I'm excitied for the soccer game tomarrow!!!! I think imma play middle, cause Espie said I'm a good mid.(:  hehe Ariana was heeree :-* Happy Birthday Simone <:D well Now it's Simone Again(; We're getting ready to leavee soo BYEEEEE<3 :* (:

No comments:

Post a Comment