Monday, June 20, 2011

Cindy's Blog Not Yours!

ENGLISH
blog
Intro to Shakespeare
HW: return books ppl!!

HISTORY
Year review/
reflection
HW:RETURN UR BOOKS ASAP!!!!!

Ah well, Ding Dong here today is officially my last blog I'll be writing as an 8th grader in this class:) Right now we're finishing our Cornell Notes on the intro to Shakespeare. Man we're sitting here talking about girls dressed as guys & stuff. Man that's freaking gross. This is so confusing tho-_____-  Christy just walked in our class like it was nothing. Smh this girl! Ugh I'm bored! We're reading twelfth night now AZZZ <===== (that was Max) Brittany was here!!  English is over now. Jenni was here! >.^ I love you Cindy!!!!..........Cindy completely forgot about the blog so I'm taking over for a while haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment