Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The best class ever! We're the best!!!!! Live your lives to the fullest!!!!!

English/History
Last blog
End of the year reflection
HW: enjoy your summer


Tiera's Blog: Well, this is our last blog together how sad :(. I just want to say I had fun with Ms. Nakada and everybody in this class. 3rd and 4th period is the best. Brittany keeps asking what we learned in this class. Even though it was very annoying, I will miss Cushan, Kemonte, Max, Gary, and Nate roasting. This has been the best year with Angel, Khailifa, Vanessa V., Matthew, Samantha, Cindy, Celmy, Nate, Vanessa S. Dots, Daniel, Max, Jenny, Brittany, Christian, Kemonte, Qeianna, Joselyn, Amber, Myra, Andrew, Angie, Alexa, Gary, Lorena, Angela, Juliet, Jessie, Tiera, and Cushan. You guys are the best. I will miss you.

SO THIS IS OUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL SO WE HAD A NICE YEAR IN THIS ROOM HAVING GOOD MEMORIES AND HAVING A NICE GOOD TEACHER THAT MADE US LEARN IN THIS VERY CLASSROOM. WE WILL MISS IT. PEACE EVERY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!


CINDY HERE!! WELL I'M GOING TO KEEP IT REAL. I HOPE ALL OF YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AS A 9TH GRADER! THIS CLASS HAS BEEN LOTS OF FUN EVEN THOUGH ANDREW IS ALWAYS MEAN TO ME:(  I'LL MISS YOU GUYS EVEN MS. NAKADA'S LITTLE SHORT STUFF HAHA MS. YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE A GREAT ENGLISH/HISTORY TEACHER. I THANK YOU FOR ALL OUR LITTLE TALKS :) WELL MS., I WISH YOU THE BEST WITH YOUR NEXT UPCOMING 8TH GRADE CLASS AND HAVE FUN OVER SUMMER!! 

JENNI HERE!!! Okay well I had lots of fun in this class this year. I learned many things and had a chance to be friends with everyone and became closer to a lot of people (you guys know who you are.) It sucks because now the school year is over and we are all going our separate ways to high school. Thanks, Ms. Nakada, for preparing me for high school & everyone else for making this class fun for me. You guys are the best. I will miss you all very much. Good luck in high school BYE!!! :D <3

Ok so Angie here(:! I hope you guys have fun in high school and do your best to succeed in your careers that are ahead of you. Have fun in  summer  but not too much lol kayyy... we all have to separate so this is it. We're all off to different high schools. I want you all to know that I love you guys even if you were loud or weird lol.. well it's someones else's turn to wish you the best! Good luck and stay kool(: lots of love Angie<3! bye :D


Juliet was here...I am going to miss you guys and the blog. Bye.


JESSE was here and have a great summer people.


Well, it's our last day and I just wanted to say I love you Ms. Nakada and I will miss you. You have been the best coach/English/ and history teacher this year. You're an amazing teacher and don't let those awful 7th graders get on your nerves next year. I wish you best of luck in life and I look forward to the letter in four years :)have a great summer- Brittany.


That's it guys! Best of luck to you as you move on in life. Even if someone says, "No, you're wrong" or roasts on you, you still rock. I will think of you very fondly and hope to hear wonderful things from you in the future! Love, Ms. Nakada

No comments:

Post a Comment