Thursday, June 9, 2011

Anthony's Blog =)

Agenda:History

BLOG
John Wilkes Booth
H/W:Review Notes

 So Ms.Nakada had asked someone to volunteer to write the blog and I said I would. We are watching a  movie about John Wilkes Booth. The class is quiet and people are taking notes. Ms.Nakada is taking make-up work. The class looks bored. Angel was creeped out by a robot Sacajawea. LOL! The movie is showing actual  pictures of back then and its disturbing to me. Kemonte said that Lincoln has big ears. Wow the  class is bored. MatThew tossed something at me. The movie is describing how John Wilkes Booth was furious at Lincoln. I think Kalifah is asleep. Yeah he is. The movie is telling how John Wilkes Booth was gonna kidnap Abraham Lincoln with a party of men. Most were ex-confederacy soldiers. Kalifah woke up and is taking notes. Now Samantha fell asleep. And Gray and Kalifah again. I was asleep for a cool minute.I think Angie fell asleep too. The movie is long. Alex stuck his tongue out at me. -__- Kemonte fell asleep and I can hear him snoring. Ms. Nakada turned on the lights and it burned. We are doing the Text,Thinking, and You/World part of our notes. I just saw Brandon and Ruben. Class is about to end so PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment