Friday, June 17, 2011

*dots* Last Blog:/

English
AGENDA
Blog
letter to your futureself
last page of cornell notes
intro to Shakesphere
hw: None
 History
The Diary of Anne Frank



Well its my last blog! waaa!  Ha ha haa nate got caught using his phonee three times in a row! Ms. Nakadaa is explaining to us what we have to do. We are writting to our self and Ms. Nakada is going to send it to us in four years. :D I told Ms. Nakada to read mine cause its going to be Cutee! ;D We FINALLY Got 10 Points So We Are Going To Order Pizza Right Now.. You Guys Better Save Me A Slice! Cushan is asking Kemonte if he has a phone... which he claims is his dad's phone. :P I'm really cold! ms, Nakada said she's gonna hunt us down if our letters get returned back to us. lol Andrew Is A Mamma's boy!!! lol :P I finally finished my letter. It was a page long! Teeheehee:D I think alex beat me though. She's writting front and back. Juliet was here...<3Dot rrrrrrr hahahah you cant do it.....lol bye wuvvv you

No comments:

Post a Comment