Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CElMY's BlOG[;

English
BLOG Poetry
Sentence types/
combining
readers/writers workshop
HW Make up work

     Well Deejaay picked me to do the blog and I don't want to but I guess I have to. Right now Ms. Nakada is reading "The Tiger" poem by William Blake. Now everyone's reading it. Well, Deejaay and Cushan are laughing Idk why. Nothing really is happening but mostly everyone is talking. Ms. Nakada just moved Khalifah and now he's sitting in the front. He said his right hand is cold he meant to say his left hand. Ms. Nakada had us write about different kinds of sentences. So now Cushan is singing.[: Well class is almost over and Idk what to say so Imma leave but I'll be back bye.

History
Ch.13: A Growing Sense of Nationhood
HW Review Notes for FINAL exam!

   Well, I'm back and the bell rang and everyone is coming inside. Khalifah is staring at me haha he's so weird.[: Khalifah keeps on staring at people and he kept on staring at Ms. Nakada. He's such a weirdo :p Well Ms. Nakada is asking if you've visited another place and Alex said he visited Spain. Well, the class is kinda quiet while we take notes about how America was when it was first a nation. >.< Ms. Nakada keeps on getting deejaay in trouble. Well class is almost over i don't want to do the blog so bye. [;

No comments:

Post a Comment