Friday, February 25, 2011

*Dots* Woot Woot! :D

Juliet's Book Project which she finished today.
English Agenda
Blog.Poetry
Readers Workshop
HW-RJ 3.1-3.4 and Book Project Due 
Monday


Well, most of the class is on the MESA field trip, so the class is empty. We are finishing watching Slave Narratives. To me its really boring. It makes me wanna sleep. Ms. Nakada said that this week is called "The Depressing Movie Week." Something like that I'm not sure. I think we now know who the loud people are because no one is talking.  Tierra looks like she's sleeping...lol! :D These Slave Narratives are sad :/ I'm holding my tears in!  Hey, I wanna learn how to use those one pens. the really old one. It has a pointy end and you have to use ink. Yeah I don't know what it's called. Yay!!! I think the movie is over. I don't mean that in a bad way. Class is over! Time for history.




History Agenda
Ch.15: Manifest Destiny
HW:Review Notes




Anthony Asked me if I sell oranges......lol! Just cause I'm a Mexican. Racist. Kemonte had to step outside because he got out of his seat and then argued. Ms. Nakada showed us a picture and told us to name 20 things we see. The class is starting to talk mostly the back. Umm not mentioning any names...Nate and Khalifah cough cough. We are going to do reader's workshop because Ms. Nakada doesn't want us to get too ahead of the rest of the class. Gee let me see what else to say. Max's ipod just fell. Today it's cold in this class I wonder why? Lorena was talking to herself it was funny.lol!Hey my ankle keeps on cracking. I don't like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment