Monday, January 31, 2011

DeeJaye's Blog.

English
Blog
T.C. of Tea Make Up's.
Research Paper's.
HW: Complete 1st Semester Work.


Finally I get to do the blog for the 3rd time. Samantha picks me for the blog and I'm happy. Ms. Nakada is calling people name's and if they hear their name, they can sit down. We take out are my scores paper and right down the assignments. The class room is quiet and Ms. Nakada is the only one that's talking now. Cushan just asked, "Does anybody got an A." Ms. Nakada just said I've only got 10 Three Cups Of Tea summary papers. Right now , its really boring in class. Ms. Nakada told us, "Let's just go over the Quiz, while the computer loads." We are still going over the quiz. Cushan is laughing. I don't know why but he is though. Christian is looking around like he is lost in the middle of know wear. Cindy comes back to the class because she forgot her paper. Matthew just walked back in to the class. Cushan is talking to himself.LoL. I'm surprised he hasn't been singing today. Ms. Nakada just asked Cushan can he read his conclusion because she liked his a lot. It now Passing period so Bye. I'll Be Back.


History
Quiz #9 Corrections
Make Up Work.
HW: Review

I'm Back. Now it's time for History. Ms. Nakada just said Stand Up and if I call your name, sit down. Now Ms. Nakada is passing back our quiz and we are about to correct each others'. Cushan is singing now. I'm Not going to even lie, he do know how to sing. We are doing make up work for the quiz.Maybe I will come back , IdK yet though. So Bye FOR Now. Now Im back. Sikk. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment