Wednesday, February 9, 2011

vanessa v.'s blog 3

English
agenda
blog, spa
The Glory Field
hw. rj. 1.1-1.5

Okay, so right now we are reading Christian's blog and then Ms. Nakada chose me to do the blog. Then after a while she passed back our summaries from the spa. Today we have eight things to do and I think I heard a few people did not agree with having to do so much work form the back of the class. So far everyone is working on reviewing their summaries. I'll be right back i have to do thr questions now.  Okay, I'm back and I finished the first 14 problems on the spa. It seems like some people are starting to get restless since I keep hearing wisper in the back, plus i'm suprised to see many people have come down with a cough or cold. Now I just have to do the other six things on the list -_-. now people are starting to eat the candy Ms. Nakada gave us during the spa. Wow, the moment Mr. Morisson came walking in everyone started wispering to eachother and then quiets down when Ms. Nakada turns around. Near the end of the spa the noise level gets a little too high for a moment even though everyone's not done. well the bell just rang, so bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment