Thursday, January 20, 2011

Khalifah's blog

History
Blog
quiz #8 makeups test corrections
my scores
ch.12 the war of 1812
hw R.J 14.1-14.4 DUE TOMORROW
REview notes

I guess it's my turn to do the blog Again. Tiera anounced that it was her birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY. we started the period off with a blog from two days ago and we had to go through a lot of things to see whose turn it was to do the blog. After a while I found out that it was my turn. We started on the test 8 makeups. Ms. Nakada is talking about someone who brought a gun to school and I think it went off and hurt someone. Cindy hit me in my head for no reason. Ms. Nakada is reading us a paper about how two people got shot at gardena hs and you should not bring a gun to school. We are starting to do our scores in our English and history notebooks. Someone keeps on blowing up Ms. Nakada's phone. It looks like she has a life. We started on our notes. All Ms. Nakada's notes are fun. She talks about how the French agreed but keep on attacking us. Gary said that we should nuke them just like we did china and Ms. Nakada corrected him and tells him that it was Japan and that there are a lot of innocent people down there. Ms. Nakada put her angry face on and threw her pen on the notebook on the desk. The class period is about to end so peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment