Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cindy's Blog Not Yours!

English
tc.of tea
portfolios/reserch paper
readers/ writers workshop

So first of all todays Andrew's birthday! Happy birthday...... well class started I came in late to class.....which was my first time being late in this class. Ms. Nakada gave me this look too ehh! I really don't understand how max doesn't have to do this blog like he's part of this class too:D Today were actually reading these poems what a shocker! lol Dj is always trying to be so mean to someone like one day ur gonna get pact out tho ! jk nnahhh I'm kidding though. Blah right now we're about to write down some cornell notes on Three Cups of Tea. We're reading chapter 13 right now. irk I feel stupid just sitting in front of the whole class ? =) Wow so Ms. Nakada is reading then dj decides to crumple up paper like really? smh all bad Gary keeps on asking questions about the book Ms. Nakada: Greg just read the book! lol wooowwwww smh eek I think our class got Ms. Nakada mad! Eerrrkkkkk! We're sooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy We're not taking advantage of you Ms. We all know ur trying to teaching us well =) <3 eeeewww We're now starting our research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment