Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Qeianna's Blog(;

Blog Poetry
My Scores
Review for SPA
History SPA
Winter Haiku
Readers/writers workshop
Hw- R.J 13.3 TC of TP

Ahh! Its my turn to do the blog.. And this is my first time doing it. MYRA just had to pick me! It's okay, I'll get you back eventually. Right now we are reading a poem by Langston Hughes. It's pretty quiet right now. Ms. Nakada is talking about how people hear the same stories over and over again. Ms. Nakada tells everyone that her big brother tried to make her drink his pee! GROSS! But funny ;p Cindy and Samantha are now passing out work and it's noisy! Cindy just walked by giving Ms. Nakada her propaganda saying, "Yeah, I'm Gee like that.";D Daniel was like,"Qeianna do you need some inspiration?" Dork, lol. Ms. Nakada asked Andrew what federalism was and it took him awhile until he realized it was on the screen.;p Federalism is when the states and nation share power. Cushan just called Gary a chocolate cheeto lol.  Ms. Nakada just called out Khalifah! She asked him why is that southern states were for slavery, and he said "Can I hear that again?" Wow. She said it like 20 times! Oh my god.. So many notes.. Ugh time to take the SPA test.. Tiera tripped on the cord thingy! She's all, "Well, nobody saw that.." Lol! Be back in a bit.. Now I'm done! Angela tripped over the cord! Haha;p Tiera tripped on it again but this time she got mad and didn't put the little cord thingy back. Angela did it lol. Now she is reading the blog like a nosey girl;D Most people are done with their tests and are getting loud.. AS USUAL..;] Gary just poked my back. Weirdoo haha! Somewhere in the loudness I hear Cushan singing(: Well, the bell rang time to go! Byee<33;)

No comments:

Post a Comment