Friday, December 3, 2010

lorena's Blog

English
Blog.poetry
Narrative v. Expository
readers workshop
reading journal check 11.1-11.5
HW. none book project due 12/10

We started reading the poetry and took notes on HARVEST SUNSET. Then we started talking about narrative and expository. Cindy just said that Samantha looks like a bear and. DJ just farted and it smells bad, so Ms. Nakada had to open all the windows. Then we did a double map of narrative and expository. Ms. Nakada said that we are going to read Three Cups of Tea. well i am going to take a break so I will be back:)

History
review for BAR EXAM
HW. none have a good weekend

Well, I am back and now Ms. Nakada is checking our reading journals. We are reviewing the last two pages of our history notes. Now we are going to take a test on The Constitution so we are moving our tables. I just got me test so I will start me test be right back. While we were taking our test DJ farted again. I just finish my test and everyone is talking. We are moving tables back. The bell just rang so bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment