Friday, December 17, 2010

:) JULIET'S BLOG >.^

English


Blog poetry
Gift of words
readers/ writers workshop
Hw:Rj/HS reseacher


History


15 week review
HW:Review Notes and hAVE A gOOD bREAK!!


So they picked me for the blog.[OMG] I can't believe Omayra said my name to do blog. :( She's a meaniee!! P.s Qeianna came to write that!;p  I am the last girl to do the blog. Yea!!I don't like doing this.We started by reading Jocelyn's blog.We read the poetry sheet. Ms. Nakada is reading something she wrote for us.Thanks Ms. Nakada we all love you. WE <3 YOU!!! We wish you have the best holidays. Ms. Nakada told us we can do readers/writers workshop. So the class is a little loud. People are talking so loud and I think it's because the holidays. Everybody is doing their work and I am bored doing the blog. Samatha just hit Darrell Ms. Nakada told her when that happens that she has to tell her. I forgot it's almost Angela's birthday 12.21.10 Happy Birthday Angela!!<33 I am sorry if my blog is boring. The bell is going to ring so peace out I'll see you in history.Bye!! ^.^

We are back from lunch and it's raining and it's cold. People are coming in so wet from outside. I love raining days like today because we get wet thats so cool yeah. People are talking like always and they are eating candy. I love candy too. Candy <3 us..Celmy is passing Candy canes...Amber and Lorena are doing something for Ms. Nakada they don't want to show OMG....Ms. Nakada is happy because Amber and Lorena a gave her the poem they made for her very happy - Lorena!!:))It's getting loud in class again. Ms .Nakada is asking the stundents question from history notes..Well the bell is about to ring so I have to go bye! Have the Best Break And Party All Night With your family and friends!!!JULIET WAS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment