Friday, December 10, 2010

Myra's Blog

Agenda
English
Blog- Poetry
Readers/ Writers Workshop
Collect B.P
Check R.J 12.1-12.5

History
Test Corrections
Review Ch. 11
Hw: Study For Quiz #8 Monday!

Well this is my first time really doing the blog, Angela picked me! It's okiee, I'll get her back! Lol. Well, we read Dots'(: blog then picked the new blogger for the day, which is me! Now we're reading the poems. Ms.Nakada is giving us this period to do writers workshop, while she checks reading journals and book projects. Qeianna just walked by and laughted at me. Lol. It's okiee you haven't done the blog either, not even once! I needa make up a lot of reading journals too. Boo ): Gosh, Kemonte has a staring problem! Lol. Well so far nothing funny is happening. Suckz. Mhmm I don't know what to say, nothing is happening today.. DeeJayy just said, "It's hot man," when it was all quiet. Well, it's pretty quiet in here, I'm sure Ms. Nakada is happy. It's really never quite in here most of the time. Suprising that it is now. Mr. Berne just walked in and Logan is walking ouside the class door with him. Intesting. Lol. Haha Logan just ran into the desk on the way to his seat. ;p Still nothing really funny going on. Andrew almost slapped Kemonte in the face! Hahaa!!;p Well we're going to take a break, be back in a sec! (:

History
Well, I'm back. I'm guessing the bells aren't working again! But it's cool like that(: and yes , Deejay is bomb too.lol. He is just too beautiful. Lmaoo Deejay said that! Lol. Well, we have to take out our history note books and turn to the page of our scores. Ms. Nakada is giving people who haven't finished make-up's, 6 mins to finish. Omg people keep tripping and unplugging this little wire thingy. Lol. It's getting really chartty in here, haha I bet Ms. Nakada likes it the other way around. Ahaa!;D Dots came over and said my blog is long lol. Oh well. I guess while I had the screen up Kemonte was reading it! Nosey!!:D Christian just walked by and gave me the evil eye! Lol. Ms.Nadaka's projector just went down ): that sux. Kemonte is singing and it's annoying, and he's trying so hard to read my blog! ;p Ms. Nakada has to write on the board since the projector went out. Dj said something is comical, and Ms. Nakada said "well keep that in your head." Now were doing Cornell Notes that we did yesterday but we didn't write down the questions. The Republicans wanted a strong national goverment, and the Federalists wanted small national goverment. Oooo Ms. Nakada burned dj! Lol. She said "Your mind's on no wrong and what's Shavon doin at lunch." Ooo dj you got burned!! ;p Lmao! Well the bell's gonna ring! So byee!!!!<333

No comments:

Post a Comment