Thursday, May 19, 2011

*Dots* 5.19.11

HISTORY
Blog
Bull Run Review
hw- review notes


Well I think I'm the last girl to do the blog :P Jesse is a DUMMY HEAD! :D Ms. Nakada passed out the Bull Run we are reviewing the characters  since it's been a long time! I gave Mayra a band aid cause she fell and hurt her elbow. We are now moving into our groups. Daniel comes over here and he says he's sleepy and lays on my lap...LAZYBUMM Ms. Nakada says we HAVE to take a test on Bull Run! Aaahh' the good thing I'm almost done! Angie is reading out loud to Alexa and she isn't even paying attention! It's okay Angie, I was listening :) Dude I feel so dumb. I thought Jesse's pen was a pencil! I was getting ready to write on my hand :P the left side of the room is on task but the right is still trying to get there..lol  oooooooooo Jesse lost his book. It's not even his! :0 for the rest of class we all have to read silently but that isn't working cause people are laughing and talking. I'm five pages away till the end of the book.... Cushan just made some weird noise and it made everyone laugh.... well the bell is going to read so Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment